- (DEAD) PRESIDENTS DAY SALE! 50% OFF ALL SNEAKERS AND APPAREL!!! ONE DAY ONLY!!! @exitskateshop #
- @CertifiedSkateb I dont know what your talking about in reply to CertifiedSkateb #
- Open call for artist. "Deck Heads 3" group artshow. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info #
- Reason 1 of 93 reasons why EXIT doesn't carry NIKE SB anymore... http://exitphiladelphia.com/post/food-for-thought/ #
- @mattkosoy thanks man really appreciate it in reply to mattkosoy #
- The much talked about "Steve Miller Song" can be found here. Worth a listen and laugh http://tinyurl.com/ylp3559 #
- Birthday boy and the lady! http://tweetphoto.com/11833800 #
- @ZanderTaketomo @ChrisFireoved @hushgush found this in and old pair of pants. Strangeeee http://tweetphoto.com/12134762 #
- We are at cheerleaders judging amateur pole dancing! Hit me up if you want guest list! Come through! #
Right now at EXIT we got a ton of samples from 4-Star, Girl, and Chocolate for cheap.
$25 for Knits
$25 for Button-ups
$30 for Hoods
$35 for Bottoms and Jackets
One of each item, so come quick before somebody buys that shirt or jacket you wanted.
So if you didn't already know the 4 walls of Exit are filled with VERY talented individuals. A couple weeks back TheBerrics aired an interview with myself. (You can view it here ). Well if your familiar with the history of Exit the edit in which they aired seemed a little fishy. I gave them a chronological breakdown of the history of the shop, but for some reason it was chopped up and mixed up to tell a different story.
- EXIT was in fact one of the first shops to open in the late 80's in Philly, BUT CLOSED in 91-92
- EXIT reopened in 2001 when Steve was young and walked in and started working. NOT in the 80's
- The old miserable 40 something depicted in the video is in fact a young miserable 20 something
Chris Fireoved aka "Jeb" has been breaking hearts for years with his long locks and amazing voice, and jumped at the opportunity to write this little jam for me... definitely worth a listen or two... Burn executed Jeb 1 Steve 0
We got the long awaited PUSHER windbreakers in sizes S,M,L, and XL
Three new styles of T-shirts
Snap-back old school ball caps
Drop in and pick up a set of the new PUSHER series of wheels. We have the following ...
Slim cut 53mm and 52mm 100A
Reg cut 53mm and 54mm 100A
Reg cut 56mm 100A
- @SAAE215 Yea we will have books stocked after the event as well! in reply to SAAE215 #
- Make sure to wish Jimmy McDonald a happy birthday or buy him a beer at North Bowl tonight! #
- @comcastcares 2 days in a row our scheduled install never showed up! Still without internet and cable and no answers! #
- Closed today for the snow! Open tomorrow #
- Sledding at the art museum!! Bring ur flask and shopping bag socks! #
- Doggie style philly style snow style http://tweetphoto.com/11011572 #
- Stephen Powers AKA ESPO "Love Letters" Book signing and Tattoo event. Tomorrow @exitskateshop http://tinyurl.com/yg5mkaf #
- Philly @murdercity @murdercity @murdercity! #
- @murdercity @murdercity @murdercity helllllll yeaaaaaaa http://tweetphoto.com/11215818 #
- Stephen Powers AKA ESPO "Love Letters" Book signing and Tattoo event. TONIGHT! @exitskateshop http://tinyurl.com/yg5mkaf #
- Listen to @Bo_Bliz Stevie Wonder mix to get the right V-DAY vibes. Download it here http://www.crossfadedbacon.com/ #
After the Stephen Powers signing I actually got a chance to cruise around with the lady and check out some awesome openings in the neighborhood. If you are in the area stop by and check out some amazing works and support the people doing there thing!
First up is the Annual "Heart Show" at Jinxed. One of my favorite Philly group shows really stepped it up this year. A lot of killer pieces still available for VERYYYY affordable prices. (whatever you do don't buy the Pretty Girls Makes Graves heart from Sean G. I called dibs)
Last but not least was Eaton's show at Pure Gold. Fucking Speechless. Just go see it for yourself. Shows like this make me want to make millions buy a big house and listen to more Pentagram.
Go in peace! Do rad shit!
- How will Ben Affleck and all the weirdos in Boston tell the difference between an "Ipod" and a "Ipad" #
- @bluehatjoel bring it back in! We will switch it up in reply to bluehatjoel #
- We are running Trivia on our Facebook page all week for FREE "This time Tomorrow" tickets http://tinyurl.com/qa3c2n #
- @Homebase610 bummer man next time! tell the crew to come to the shop first I think were gonna get a lil pregame going early! in reply to Homebase610 #
- Just got done talking with Stephen Powers about our loveletters event on the 13th. I'm psyched! #
- @CertifiedSkateb haha nice board! 99 arizona is the only way to go in reply to CertifiedSkateb #
- @ATLAS__ Sorry to hear about Ed. It's always hard losing a part of the community in reply to ATLAS__ #
- http://twitpic.com/1190ir - Get to know the 3 Exit twitter posters! #
- Steve loves getting his picture takenm. http://twitpic.com/119el2 #
- FREE BEER and HUGE SALE starting tomorrow at 5pm! 30-70% off everything in the store! Be there! #
- @SAAE215 get busy alllll dayyy! in reply to SAAE215 #
- @_n0ah bruce + titties = tits in reply to _n0ah #
- This Time Tomorrow... We will be at the "This Time Tomorrow" premiere! #
- Exit is currently looking for a patent.. http://twitpic.com/11r0d1 #
- We are OPEN today! And our Huge Winter Sale is still going on! 30-70% off everything! #
EXIT will hosting an awesome event in conjunction with our friends at Liberty Tattoo (next door) and Stephen Powers aka ESPO.
Espo has been working on an amazing project with Philadelphia Mural Arts painting murals along the Blue Line (EL) rooftops.
They compiled all the murals, sketches, stories, etc in this book, and will be releasing it just in time for Valentines Day!
ESPO will be taking over Liberty Tattoo, and slinging "All your favorite icons, punchlines, poignant reminders of the futility of life, hilarious illustrations of our inadequacies, True depictions of true love from the Love Letter project, and of course, PIGEONS. Its all here, it’s cheap, its permanent." and Signing copies of the book at EXIT.
So come pick up a book, and meet the artist who made it possible, and get your favorite piece inked FO LIFE!
Saturday Feb 13th starting at 5pm!
You can view all the murals here
and visit "A LOVE LETTER FOR YOU"